Hyde-Smith takes Attala County vote

By KAREN FIORETTI,

With all 20 of Attala County's precincts reporting, incumbent Republican Senator Cindy Hyde-Smith took just shy of 56% of the local vote. Democratic challenger Mike Espy earned the other 44%.

 
 
---
The content you're trying to view is available for Premium Content Subscribers only. Online subscription options are available for as low as $2.50 per month and are complimentary to all existing print subscribers of The STAR-HERALD. 
 
If you're an existing subscriber (print or digital) and already have your Username and Password, click here: http://bit.ly/1A5nouA
 
If you're an existing print subscriber and need to activate your online account, click here: http://bit.ly/1E479Ts
 
If you're not currently a subscriber, click here for more information about our affordable online subscription options: http://bit.ly/1MinsOr